Partner companies continuously strive to integrate with Altair HyperWorks to better address customer specific use cases. HyperWorks 14.0 includes a number of new functionalities, with highlights including:
- Lattice structure optimization using OptiStruct to identify the best material placement and then applying 3-maticSTL for design refinement suitable for 3D printing or additive manufacturing.
- Improved composite design process via bi-directional interface between HyperMesh desktop and ESAComp for materials and layup import during pre-processing and failure evaluation during post-processing.
Latest posts by Sridhar Ravikoti (see all)
- Trends in Structural Analysis: FEA, Composites, HPC, and Beyond - October 27, 2017
- Two Wheeled Self-balancing Scooter: A Multi-disciplinary Design Approach - September 26, 2017
- Multiscale Modeling in a Nutshell - February 27, 2017