Partner companies continuously strive to integrate with Altair HyperWorks to better address customer specific use cases. HyperWorks 14.0 includes a number of new functionalities, with highlights including:
- Lattice structure optimization using OptiStruct to identify the best material placement and then applying 3-maticSTL for design refinement suitable for 3D printing or additive manufacturing.
- Improved composite design process via bi-directional interface between HyperMesh desktop and ESAComp for materials and layup import during pre-processing and failure evaluation during post-processing.
Technical Director - Global Partner Programs at Altair
Sridhar Ravikoti is the Technical Director of Global Partner Programs at Altair. He has been with Altair since 2000, gaining experience in engineering product development and software program management. In his current role as a technical lead for the Altair Partner Alliance, Sridhar drives a synergetic relationship between Altair offering and its Partners. He holds a Bachelor’s degree from Osmania University in India, and a Master’s degree from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, with a major in Mechanical Engineering and a minor degree in Applied Mechanics.
Latest posts by Sridhar Ravikoti (see all)
- Multiscale Modeling in a Nutshell - February 27, 2017
- Partner Spotlight: Simulating chemical combustion and kinetics, combined with engine optimization, can simplify the ever-increasing challenge to reduce harmful emissions - April 21, 2016
- Partner Spotlight: HyperWorks 14.0 brings further integration with partner products - March 22, 2016