Posts Tagged ‘measure’
The Measure panel in HV is used to plot values along a specified node path.
Steps to create Cross plot value along a node path.
- Load the Vehicle Safety Tools preference file.
- Contour the required result from the Contour panel .
- Add a measure group from the Measure panel and select the Node Path from the pull down.
Annotations of Hotspots (min/max of a region) can be displayed using two measure groups that are
Static MinMax Result: Displays the minimum and maximum values from all the time steps
Dynamic MinMax Result: Displays the minimum and maximum values at each time step. When the
model is animated, the value is displayed according to each time step dynamically.
- Surface Deviation Meshing
- Quickly creating a graph from a defined measure in HyperView
- Review and export a summary of the properties of a MotionView model.