Posts Tagged ‘multi-body’
This is an introductory course designed to use hands on exercises to teach and communicate the process for solving multi-body dynamics (MBD) problems using HyperWorks. This three day, instructor led, course includes:
- MBD model building techniques and strategies
- MBD model editing and checking
- Perform linear analysis on MBD models
- Model setup for various solvers
- CAD Import and Contact Simulation
- Flexible Body Generation and Flexible Body Dynamics Simulation
- Performing optimization and design of experiments on an MBD model
- Post-processing of both Rigid and Flexible Body Simulation Results
- Create result reports with HTML, Hyper3D, JPEG, and AVI files
- Visualize and share CAE results over the Internet
nCode DesignLife is a leading CAE solution for fatigue life prediction from finite element results. DesignLife enables engineers to go beyond simplified stress analysis and avoid under- or over-designing products by simulating actual loading conditions. DesignLife was recently used in collaboration with an alpha version of Altair’s Durability Director for the Durability Overnight project; an undertaking where an entire durability simulation was achieved in only a few hours.
Durability Director supports the fatigue analysis process by incorporating the management of finite element and multi-body dynamic simulation jobs Altair plans to support nCode DesignLife for use with Durability Director in the future.
HyperWorks users can gain access to DesignLife through the HyperWorks Partner Alliance, a program which allows customers to utilize their previously acquired HyperWorks Units to access a growing suite of third-party solutions at no incremental cost.