Posts Tagged ‘multidisciplinary’
Altair® OptiStruct® is an award-winning, finite-element-based software for concept design and optimization. OptiStruct assists engineers and designers in developing lightweight, structurally efficient designs in a timely manner. Using OptiStruct, they can deliver dramatic improvements in design performance and achieve product and business objectives faster.
- Reduce development time
- Improve design performance
- Explore advanced and thought provoking design alternatives
- Innovative methods for efficient multi-disciplinary optimization
- Achieve higher productivity through direct integration with Altair HyperWorks
Altair® HyperStudy® is solver-neutral study, design and optimization software that streamlines exploring and optimizing the performance and robustness of designs. HyperStudy is a tool of choice for the designer and engineer who are tasked with improving designs, running what-if scenarios, correlating test data, optimizing multidisciplinary design problems or assessing design reliability and robustness.
- Design high-performance products meeting design targets under various operating conditions and manufacturing requirements
- Decrease design weight
- Minimize time to market through reduced design development cycles
- Apply design exploration and optimization techniques easily
- Streamline the design exploration, study and optimization process
- Improve overall product reliability and robustness