Posts Tagged ‘robustness’
Scania chose HyperWorks – the Engineering Framework for Product Design – to automate the assembly process of virtual truck models for finite-element (FE) simulations. The new process significantly increased simulation efficiency and robustness, which are especially critical to Scania’s truck-customization process.
Altair® HyperStudy® is solver-neutral study, design and optimization software that streamlines exploring and optimizing the performance and robustness of designs. HyperStudy is a tool of choice for the designer and engineer who are tasked with improving designs, running what-if scenarios, correlating test data, optimizing multidisciplinary design problems or assessing design reliability and robustness.
- Design high-performance products meeting design targets under various operating conditions and manufacturing requirements
- Decrease design weight
- Minimize time to market through reduced design development cycles
- Apply design exploration and optimization techniques easily
- Streamline the design exploration, study and optimization process
- Improve overall product reliability and robustness