Posts Tagged ‘surface’
- Accurate Midsurface Creation Using R/T Ratio
Fastest, Solver Neutral CAE Environment for High Fidelity Modeling
Altair HyperMesh is a high-performance finite element pre-processor that provides a highly interactive and visual environment to analyze product design performance.
With the broadest set of direct interfaces to commercial CAD and CAE systems, HyperMesh provides a proven, consistent analysis platform for the entire enterprise.
With a focus on engineering productivity, HyperMesh is the user-preferred environment for:
|• Solid Geometry Modeling
• Shell Meshing
• Model Morphing
• Detailed Model Setup
|• Surface Geometry Modeling
• Solid Mesh Generation
• Automatic mid-surface generation
• Batch Meshing
- Surface Deviation Meshing
- Quickly creating a graph from a defined measure in HyperView
- Review and export a summary of the properties of a MotionView model.
- Time Step Control - Learn More
- Simple Airbag Folding - Learn More
MACROS & AUTOMATIONS
- 3D Profile Generator - Learn More
- Surface Generation with Mapped Thicknesses - Learn More
Tags: airbag, automation, folding, HyperCrash, HyperMesh, HyperView, macros, mapped, mesh, postprocessing, profile, RADIOSS, step, surface, thickness, tips, tricks
Posted in Tips & Tricks | No Comments »