Topic Objective: To Register SFE with HyperStudy. Topic Details: Files need to be prepared of Sfe Concept:
- Parametric model file of SFECmod, computational model can be exported after sfe Gui Open the file.
- SFE is header file (*.bdf) exported by SFECmod and it’s default name is modal.bdf
- .con file and batch file of sfe can generate library file (*.bdf) after the geometric distortion based on .mac file, *.bdf contains meshes, boundary conditions, materials and subcases
- .mac file, it contains variable parameters of model and template file (tpl) that need to be processed into HST
All of the above files are got with manual process in advance, which means it can achieve background batch (all the above files are placed in a Study directory like D:\testcmf, we will not express how these above generated in detail).
Latest posts by Dev Anand (see all)
- Learning Video: FEKO Adds Electromagnetic Simulation to HyperWorks - September 23, 2014
- Tips & Tricks: December 2017 - December 19, 2017
- Tips & Tricks October 2017 - October 27, 2017