SimLab 2017.2.2 is coming with a good mixture of new features and improvements which helps the modeling process to be more efficient. Some of the key changes are: New search tool to locate functionalities, Improved shortcut keys, finding all the instances of a part and updating the mesh, new option to pick solid elements, Operations like re-mesh, layer element creation are supported directly on Solid mesh
Quality Spec to control multiple mesh qualities, Improved Replace body tool, New weld modeling features and improved Bearing modeling tools, new results convergence tool to validate the mesh density. Please referee to the release notes for complete list of new features and enhancements.
The following features and enhancements were added for Inspire® version 2018.2.
- Motion Contacts
- Force Explorer
Additional features and enhancements include:
- Box Selection of Features
- Improved Displacement Constraints: Displacement constraints can now be applied to points, lines, and faces.
- Improved Patch Tool: You can now patch between line geometry, as well as edges from solid geometry.
- Advanced Rate Specification for Flexible Joints
- Expanded Range for Torsion Dampers: We now allow entry of 0.0 for the torsion damping rate.
- Motion Joint Friction Defaults: Joint friction now has Enable Bending Moment turned off by default.
- Toggle Animation During Motion Analysis.
- Motion Results Are Now Saved
- Support for Custom Queries in PDM.
ESAComp is software for analysis and design of composites. Its scope ranges from conceptual and preliminary design of layered composite structures to advanced analyses that are applicable for the final verification of a design.
Version 4.7.0.018 is a bug fix release that besides resolving issues brings only few other enhancements.
HyperWorks Solvers 2017.2.3 contains new features, enhancement and bug fixes for OptiStruct, RADIOSS, MotionSolve and HyperXtrude Solver.