Harri holds a Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from the Helsinki University of Technology with a focus on lightweight structures. He has been the member of the ESAComp team since 2000 and joined Altair in 2017. He considers himself as a middleman working closely with industry, research and software development aiming to provide practical software solutions for the Composites Industry together with the Altair Composite Technology Team.
Latest posts by Harri Katajisto (see all)
- ESAComp introduces “through-the-width” debonding/delamination analysis - September 12, 2017
- Structures are not ideal – Challenges of buckling analyses - October 15, 2015
- Partner Spotlight: HyperWorks 14.0 brings further integration with partner products - March 22, 2016
Partner companies continuously strive to integrate with Altair HyperWorks to better address customer specific use cases. HyperWorks 14.0 includes a number of new functionalities, with highlights including:
- Lattice structure optimization using OptiStruct to identify the best material placement and then applying 3-maticSTL for design refinement suitable for 3D printing or additive manufacturing.
- Improved composite design process via bi-directional interface between HyperMesh desktop and ESAComp for materials and layup import during pre-processing and failure evaluation during post-processing.