Latest posts by Harri Katajisto (see all)
- ESAComp introduces “through-the-width” debonding/delamination analysis - September 12, 2017
- Structures are not ideal – Challenges of buckling analyses - October 15, 2015
- Partner Spotlight: HyperWorks 14.0 brings further integration with partner products - March 22, 2016
Partner companies continuously strive to integrate with Altair HyperWorks to better address customer specific use cases. HyperWorks 14.0 includes a number of new functionalities, with highlights including:
- Lattice structure optimization using OptiStruct to identify the best material placement and then applying 3-maticSTL for design refinement suitable for 3D printing or additive manufacturing.
- Improved composite design process via bi-directional interface between HyperMesh desktop and ESAComp for materials and layup import during pre-processing and failure evaluation during post-processing.