HyperWorks Desktop 12.0.124_hotfix
This hotfix contains the enhancement and bug fixes for HyperMesh, HyperView, MediaView, Model Identification Tool, and solver interfaces with Ls-Dyna, Abaqus, Nastran. It also contains the support of NX 10.1 as well.
HyperWorks Solvers 12.0.224_hotfix
This hotfix mainly fixes to RADIOSS resolving a time-step issue related to simultaneous usage of REFSTA and solid elements with Ismstr-10.
HyperXtrude® 2015 introduced a new CAD interface for HyperXtrude solver last year and took a giant leap to a “direct CAD to solution” approach. However, HyperXtrude 2015 supported only steady state metal extrusion analysis. In this release, HyperXtrude 2015.1 is extended to support transient, tool deflection, and bearing optimization analysis; without compromising on ease of use. Following types of analysis are supported in this new release:
- Profile nose cone analysis (steady state)
- Multi-cycle transient analysis
- Charge weld analysis to study billet on billet extrusion
- Billet skin tracking analysis to study backend defects
- Starter billet analysis to study the role billet size during startup
- Tapered billet heating analysis to study the effect of billet taper on product quality
- Tool deflection analysis with OptiStruct
- With assumed loads
- With loads mapped from extrusion analysis
- Bearing optimization analysis to automatically correct bearing designs
Login to View and Download the updates: