The mesh subpanel found in the Options panel allows you to change default meshing behavior, such as when performing an automatic re-mesh of geometry that has been edited to change its topology. Mesh subpanel can be found in Preferences Meshing options.
Topology revision is one of the parameters in the mesh subpanel which determines what to do when you change the model geometry’s topology.
Topology revision includes:
1) Keep mesh: keep the model’s existing mesh.
2) Delete mesh: delete the model’s existing mesh.
3) Remesh: automatically remesh the model using default values.
4) Advanced remesh: maintains node associations with surfaces (normal remesh may not always retain node/surface associativity, which may result in orphaned elements).
Latest posts by Dev Anand (see all)
- Learning Video: FEKO Adds Electromagnetic Simulation to HyperWorks - September 23, 2014
- Tips & Tricks: December 2017 - December 19, 2017
- Tips & Tricks October 2017 - October 27, 2017