VMAP by TechPassion – HW Partner Alliance Spotlight
Noise Vibration and Harshness
VMAP is a comprehensive software tool for vibration testing on real-world engineering systems that seamlessly connects virtual simulation and physical testing.
- Addresses the needs of both beginners and expert users.
- Calculates damping, resonant frequencies, MAC (Modal Assurance criteria) and other parameters with just a few mouse clicks.
- Programming interface to develop curve fitting algorithms, update finite element simulation models with the damping estimates obtained from VMAP and analyze the updated simulation models.
- Identify the failure modes in prototypes quickly and reduce product development cycles.
- VMAP is available as a plug-in within HyperMesh.
“In 1949, the concept of FRF was developed. Yet, the engineers never had a simple tool to conquer vibrations in engineering systems. VMAP sets a new standard as the most advanced and user-friendly experimental modal analysis and FEA-Test correlation software package. In a nutshell, I wish VMAP was around when I was doing my research at MIT ten years ago.”
Dhanushkodi Mariappan – CEO, TechPassion
- A Walk Through the Simulations Gallery - December 19, 2017
- Trends in Structural Analysis: FEA, Composites, HPC, and Beyond - October 27, 2017
- Two Wheeled Self-balancing Scooter: A Multi-disciplinary Design Approach - September 26, 2017